Selección de escritorios para el comercio moderno
Los pupitres son pupitres provistos para facilitar el trabajo cotidiano y las actividades sociales.Los principales grupos de consumidores de pupitres se dividen en dos categorías: las adquisiciones comerciales y las adquisiciones públicas.Sin embargo, el porcentaje de adquisiciones del sector público no es suficientemente elevado y, en algunos aspectos, no está suficientemente reglamentado.
Criterios de selección de los escritorios
In addition to the space for placing information products, a good White family office should also have enough space, including horizontal and vertical line storage space, to avoid exposure of lines. It should also be noted that high-voltage power supply and information lines need to be isolated to avoid damage. Data loss caused by magnetic interference. The front edge of the table board should be a sleek beveled design, or a quarter-circle design, to avoid the traditional right-angle design that would oppress the construction of a communication platform between indoor and outdoor architects and the construction industry, and realize the industry’s online working community. The construction industry guides the real estate industry to develop the ills of the blood vessels in the elbow. The table design has reached the point of thinking and extension. Employees do not have to sit at the table. There are a lot of people who need to stand to build a communication platform between indoor and outdoor architects and the construction industry, realize the industry's online working community, and realize the real estate guidance of the construction industry. Industry development work, such as full-time inquiry and graphics work, of course requires a higher desktop. In addition, the material is no longer limited to steel. The addition of various materials such as tempered glass, leather, wood, and aluminum alloy makes the desk change even more and presents a more lively appearance.
Nota para la selección de escritorios
Los escritorios se dividen en escritorios de madera pura, de madera sólida y de madera.En la compra se presta atención a los cinco aspectos siguientes:
- 1. Surface quality. When buying a desk, look for defects such as scratches, indentation, bubbling, degumming, peeling, and glue marks on the surface of Mobiliario de oficina moderno material. Pay attention to whether the wood grain pattern is natural and smooth.
- 2. Production quality. Whether the edge of the wooden furniture is flat and the angle is very accurate; whether the decorative parts of the edges and faces are evenly coated, whether the bonding is firm, and whether the trimming is smooth and smooth; the parts side panels, door panels, drawer panels, etc. Whether the end face of the visible parts such as the mouth is sealed; the assembly position depends on whether the groove at the drilled hole is exquisite and tidy, and whether the connector is firm after installation; whether the gap between the door and drawer is too large, the general requirement is 1.5 Between mm~2.0mm, whether the door and drawer can be opened, pushed and pulled flexibly.
- 3. The quality of metal and plastic parts. The quality of the metal parts also determines the internal quality of the furniture in the wooden furniture. The metal parts are required to be dexterous, smooth, and well-plated on the surface, free of rust, burrs, etc., and the matching parts must have high precision. Plastic parts must be beautiful in appearance and bright in color, and the force and elasticity during use must be strong and not too thin. The open-type connector requires flexible rotation and no friction.
- 4. Main dimensions. The main dimensions of Muebles de oficina (that is, functional dimensions) are required by national standards. For example, the large wardrobe stipulates that the depth of the space in the closet should be greater than or equal to 530mm, the distance between the upper edge of the clothes stick for hanging long clothes and the upper surface of the bottom plate should be greater than or equal to 1400mm, the specified height of table furniture is 680mm~760mm, and the middle drawer of the desk The middle clearance height from the lower edge to the ground height should be greater than or equal to 580mm, and the clearance height between bookcase layers should be greater than or equal to 230mm~310mm, etc. If the furniture is smaller than the specified size, it will cause a lot of inconvenience during use and affect the use.
- 5. Limits of harmful substances in wooden furniture. The harmful substances in furniture are mainly free formaldehyde released from wood-based panels and adhesives, and soluble lead, chromium, cadmium, and mercury in furniture paint films.